Instant Pot Mexican Chicken
Instant Pot Mexican Chicken will quickly become a family favourite. It is so easy to prepare and has so many different uses especially for meal prepping. If you like easy recipes, but still want flavour, this is your recipe.
Servings 6 cups
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16 oz jar of Chipotle salsa any type
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 8 oz canned tomato sauce garlic works well
Add olive oil to the bottom of the instant pot.
Put chicken breasts in the instant pot.
Add the tomatoes, onions, garlic and tomato sauce.
Pour the salsa on top of the chicken.
Place the lid on, and lock it into place.
Place the vent on seal.
Use the manual setting, and set it to 13 minutes.
Release pressure by doing a quick release.
Use two forks to shred the chicken right in the pot.