We love these wraps, that why we call them Best Ever Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps! Simple to make, but they really pack a lot of flavour, especially if you use my recipe for the Best Ever Caesar Salad Dressing. It’s actually so good, my family calls it OMG Sauce and it’s the perfect full flavoured, garlicky, rich thick dressing to compliment these wraps without making them soggy.
Can I make these wraps ahead?
I often make these ahead, as wraps for the kids lunches, and as Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for those who “don’t prefer” wraps… Delicious whichever option you choose, I incorporate them into weekly meal preps with just a few simple steps.
- Season grilled chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Bake in the oven at 350F for about 30 minutes or until done, don’t overcook
- Remove and slice into pieces to use in wraps, sandwiches, salads, bento boxes or bowls.
I do this while I am doing all my other meal prep for the week, so it doesn’t add any time to my over all prep and it’s great to have these versatile grilled chicken breasts ready to use in any variety of recipes. It’s similar to bulk cooking or what I call Intentional Leftovers.
What’s the best kind of chicken to use?
Easy grilled and sliced chicken is my go to for this recipe, but there are lots of other choices.
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Store bought pre cooked sliced chicken
- Sliced deli chicken
- Canned chicken will work in a pinch, just make sure to drain it well
If you want a bit of a crisper chicken, try either of these Air Fryer Chicken recipes
- Air Fryer Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Chicken Caesar Wrap
PRO TIP: Cook your bacon in the Air Fryer for easy, mess free, perfectly crisp bacon every time. Cook some extra and store in an air tight container for use in other recipes all week long.
Watch my demo video to see how easy it is to make OMG Sauce, the Best Caesar Salad Dressing on the Love on a Plate YouTube Channel.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 4 large flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup Best Ever Caesar dressing
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces grilled chicken sliced, shredded or cubed
- 8 whole chicken tenders air fried
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Place flour tortilla wrap on a flat surface. Spread Caesar dressing in an even layer over each wrap.
- Next place the chopped romaine in a thin layer, leaving space at the sides as these will be folded in and rolled.
- Layer the grilled chicken or chicken tenders on top of the lettuce, top with crispy cooked bacon, sprinkle with parmesan cheese,
- Roll the wrap! Fold in the two sides (left & right), then fold the bottom up over the filling and roll tightly. You may need a toothpick to hold it together!