The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, truly one of my absolute favourite Christmas movies. A classic must watch family movie, that’s the perfect excuse to make some fun, Grinch Treats. These Grinch Bites are an easy to make, sweet & salty snack that fits perfectly with any Grinch themed event.
When I say easy, I mean easy!
- Mini pretzels, I like the square waffle shaped ones
- Candy Melts, red and green
- Chocolate kisses or mini rolo pieces
That’s it, honestly, 3 ingredients and a few minutes of prep time is all you need to make these Grinch Bites. I like to serve them on Grinch Movie Night, but often will make a double or triple batch. Grinch Bites are a fun addition to my holiday cookie platter and fantastic for cookie exhanges. Need a quick hostess gift? or a last minute school snack? GRINCH BITES are the answer!
- Parchment Paper
- Pretzel Squares
- Brown Candy Melts*
- Light Green Candy Melts
- Either Red Candy Melts or Heart Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels on prepared rimmed sheet pan, place brown candy melt, mini rolo or chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until candy is softened but not melted.
- While the pretzels bake, prepare the red and green candy melts according to package directions. Once melted, fill 2 separate disposable piping bags or ziplock baggies. One bag with red, one with green.
- Using the green candy melts first, squeeze the melted chocolate into the corner, twist to seal and snip off a small corner. Create zig zags across each pretzel.
- Next with the red candy melts, pipe one tiny heart on each preztel bite. If you want to make these even faster use candy hearts instead of piping them with candy melts.
- Place in the fridge 20-30 minutes to let chocolate harden. Remove from fridge and store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
DO YOU FIND YOURSELF ASKING “WHAT’S FOR DINNER”?
We have the Answer! Our 30 Day Meal Planning Challenge introduces our Pick and Choose Meal Planning System. With this sheet and just a few minutes you can easily create your Weekly Meal Plan, avoid menu planning boredom and get inspired to try some new recipes. Get all the information on how to get started with my easy Meal Planning system and printable for free here.