Halloween parties call for SPOOKtacular Halloween FOOD and treats! There are so many sweet Halloween Treat ideas, but I wanted something savory! This Witchy Guacamole is the answer to your Halloween Food party needs!
Let me show you how this crowd pleasing dip, can easily be turned into a fabulous showpiece for your next Halloween Party, in only a few easy steps.
How to make Witchy Guacamole
Not sure how to make guacamole? I’ve got a recipe for you! Easy & Delicious Guacamole
Serve it up with a big CAULDRON of my amazing Instant Pot Chili and you’ve got an amazing Halloween dinner!
- Witch Guacamole
- Thank you for your purchase. Please remember to save your photos within one week as the folder will be deleted as space is needed UNLESS you are using a gmail email address. Under that circumstance, I can make you the owner of the folder and it will remain in your account indefinitely.
- Any links are my affiliate links. Please replace these with your own prior to publishing.
- And set a reminder! New recipes are added to the buyer’s only group every Sunday at about 3 PM Central: https://www.facebook.com/groups/523595571429034/
- 3 medium ripe avocados, seeds removed and scooped from peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- Juice from ½ lime
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- ½ jalapeno, seeds and membrane removed, finely diced (optional)
- To make the witch, you will also need:
- Blue corn tortilla chips (for the hat)
- 1 black olive, cut in half through the middle (for the eyes)
- 1 slice avocado (for the nose)
- 1 slice red bell pepper (for the mouth)
- Carrot sticks (for the hair)
1. Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Smash avocado with a fork or pastry blender. Stir together until blended.
3. Best if served immediately. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator if needed. Guacamole will start to discolor within 1 day.
Looking for more Halloween Food? I can help!
Do you find yourself asking “What’s for Dinner”? We have the Answer! Our 30 Day Meal Planning Challenge introduces our Pick and Choose Meal Planning System. With this sheet and just a few minutes you can easily create your Weekly Meal Plan, avoid menu planning boredom and get inspired to try some new recipes. Get all the information on how to get started with my easy Meal Planning system and printable for free here.