Hoisin Meatballs a MUST make meal!
Are you looking for a new Meatball recipe? Look no further! These Hoisin Meatballs are a snap to assemble, can be made in the Crock Pot or on the Stove Top (haven’t tried Instant Pot yet), are Meal Prep friendly, kid friendly and AMAZING! I’d say this recipe ticks off all the boxes for a must make meal!
- 1 20 oz bag frozen meatballs (or homemade)
- 1 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbs mirin (rice vinegar)
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- green onions chopped
- sesame seeds
- In bowl mix together your hoisin sauce, soy sauce, mirin, garlic, brown sugar, and green onions.
- Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Pour sauce over top, and stir. Set to low for 4-6 hours.
- Cover and cook on high 1-2 hours or low 2-4 hours.
- Once cooked sprinkle with diced onions and sesame seeds.