This Pumpkin honey butter is ridiculously good, I mean really really good! and it’s so easy to make. It takes just a few ingredients and very little effort to make something that tastes this decadent. Honestly, it comes together in under 10 minutes and that includes clean up. It’s delicious immediately, but if you can resist, let it sit for an hour so the flavours meld together.
This would also be wonderful on any number of breakfast items, English Muffins, Cinnamon Scones, French Toast, Waffles, Pancakes, Oatmeal Muffins, Banana Muffins. I think you get the picture. One batch is one cup, at our house it won’t last the week but if will keep for weeks in the fridge if you don’t happen to have 3 always starving teenagers!
Now, one of my teenagers already dug in this morning, but he was super confused I think. Not quite understanding that this was WHIPPED actual BUTTER, he wanted to pre-butter his bagel before spreading this deliciousness on,.. weird. After much debate he decided to trust me and gave it a go. The words, geez Mom, you’re right, this is really good were music to my ears. The butter melts beautifully, and the hint of honey adds just the right amount of sweetness. The pumpkin and cinnamon make you want to welcome Fall…. yup, you want to make this!
If you’re looking for ways to sweeten up your breakfast routine, give this Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter a try, and let me know how you liked it. I’d love your feedback in the comments. Want more recipes shared daily? Join the Love on a Plate Community group on Facebook, we’d love to see you there!
Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter
- 1 C unsalted butter softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 4 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- extra honey for the drizzle
- With an electric mixer beat the butter until smooth.
- Beat in the cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree until well combined. Begin to add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree every 30 seconds while continuing to beat the mixture
- Continue to beat the mixture while adding in the honey and vanilla. (Beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes)
- Transfer into a sealed container.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Before serving drizzle with honey.