This delicious Roasted Potato salad is perfect for your Canada Day BBQ. My simple recipe for this Savoury Vinaigrette, with no Mayo, is perfect for your next summer event. Want to know what’s even better? You can make everything up to 3 days ahead and store it in your refrigerator. On event day just toss together the potatoes and vinaigrette dressing and you’re good to go! The recipe for the Parmesan Roasted Potatoes comes from the 5 Dinners 1 Hour Meal subscription plan that I use and LOVE.
When I know I’m having an event, I often make a double batch of these potatoes so I can have leftovers. No mess, no stress…. Now that’s Love on a Plate!
Roasted Potato Salad with bacon
- 8 cups roasted potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sweet onion diced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dry Ranch seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl combine washed and cut Yukon Gold Potatoes, or baby potatoes, parsley and cooked bacon, set aside. In a medium bowl combine, Olive Oil, Ranch Dressing, Apple Cider Vinegar, honey, Dijon Mustard, whisk to combine. Pour over roasted potatoes and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.