I’m going to start by saying, I don’t eat Keto, not specifically anyways, but I do like food that tastes good, and is good for you. This Broccoli Slaw fits into that category for me.
Happily Broccoli Slaw also uses easy to find ingredients, and takes only 5 minutes to prep. Perfect for a busy weeknight meal or a pot luck dish. Full of flavour, no one will know how easy it was to make, be prepared to share the recipe.
In addition to this being a good, fast, easy to prepare recipe, it’s also one that keeps well, allowing you to prep it ahead if you are a Meal Prep type of person like I am. Generally prepping on Sunday mornings, having recipes that will keep for 4-5 days is always something I am on the lookout for.
Now speaking of Meal Prepping, have you tried my Slow Cooker Pulled Pork? It’s got a twist to it that makes it really stand out from the crowd, and boy is it popular at my house! It’s another Keto friendly recipe, but I just plain ordinary this it’s outstanding. Try it, you’ll like it! and then let me know what you think of my secret ingredient; you can even share a photo on Instagram. Use the #loveonaplateca so I can see it, and you’ll make my day!
Looking for more recipes with a unique twist? join our Facebook Group; Love on a Plate.
Speaking of Love on a Plate, this site does contain affiliate links for products I LOVE. If you click on a link and make a purchase we will make a small commission, we thank you for your contribution to our Coffee Fund.
- 1 12 ounce bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Can be served immediately but is best with at least an hour to chill in the refrigerator.