Instant Pot Keto Pork Chops, simple flavours, tender moist boneless pork chops, goat cheese pan sauce. A meal that we enjoy when we want flavour but not a lot of fuss. Prepared in the Instant Pot these will take a total of 30 minutes from start to finish, with very little hands on time.
Keto Sides I recommend:
We’d love to know what you think of these recipes if you try them! Share a picture on IG using #loveonaplate, Post your picture on the Love on A Plate group, leave a Comment or Rating below. I think you get the picture! We want to hear from you. @loveonaplate.ca
- 6 6- oz. boneless thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ c. chicken broth
- 6 oz. goat cheese room temperature and cut into chunks
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and set aside.
- Add olive oil to Instant Pot® and select the Sauté function. Set to high and once the display reads “hot,” add half the pork chops and brown on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Transfer chops to a plate and repeat process with remaining chops.
- Turn unit “off” and add first batch of chops and chicken broth. Add the lid and set the pressure valve to “sealing.” Select the “Manual” cooking option on the high setting and set cook time to 10 minutes. When done cooking, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release for any remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and transfer chops to a serving platter. Add goat cheese to the Instant Pot® and stir until melted. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
- Serve immediately with some of the sauce spooned over the chops. Enjoy!
Want more great recipes?
For more great recipes, meal plans, LIVE streamed Quick Cook and Meal Prep Video’s plus so much more, join the Love on a Plate community now. We also have a YouTube channel, that’s new but growing, I’d love it if you would subscribe!