Queso Dip, let’s just call it dinner
When you think of Queso Dip you may not think DINNER, but for my brood of teenagers, it sure can be, this is Loaded Queso Dip and it is addictive. The creamy, cheesy, dip covers all the food groups in one amazingly delicious dip.
This recipes serves 10, so it’s great for when you have a crowd, and I love that I always have the ingredients on hand. Last minute guests? No energy to cook dinner? We’ve got you covered.
- Ground Beef – meat
- Tomatoes – veg
- Beans – legume/starch
- Velveeta – dairy (I won’t call it cheese, cuz I know I’ll hear about it)
See, all your food groups covered!! You can serve this with the traditional tortilla chips, but you can also use Pita Chips, Corn Chips, Naan Dippers, Garlic Bread, Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers,
How do you make Queso Dip?
Like most of my recipes, this Loaded Queso Dip is easy to make, serves a large group and is delicious! It also makes fabulous Intentional leftovers if you are serving a smaller group and are worried it’s too big. Trust me, it’s not!
Intentional leftovers; a meal planners best friend
Leftovers are not a common occurrence when I make this, but it can happen. The good news is that not only does Queso Dip reheat well, but it’s also great to use to create a meal.
- Topping for baked potatoes
- Make some rice, mix in Queso Dip and make stuffed peppers
- Add in rice and roll in flour tortillas to make burritos
- Use as a filling for Quesdillas (try my Quesadillas for a Crowd)
Loaded Queso Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 10- ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies drained
- 1 16- ounce can chili beans
- 1 16- ounce package Velveeta
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat and season with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Add diced tomatoes with chilies and chili beans. Stir to combine.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to pan. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Do you find yourself asking “What’s for Dinner”?
We have the Answer! 30 Day Meal Planning Challenge which uses my unique Pick and Choose Meal Planning system. With the printable inspiration sheet, you aren’t committed to specific recipes. Instead you get prompts that help you stay inspired to keep Meal Planning.
Pick and Choose from categories, and use our recommended recipes along with your own.
Join our Love on a Plate Facebook community to make sure you never miss out on any of the new recipes. Watch our Quick Cook Videos, get Meal Planning Tips, and fabulous recipes you’re going to love. Prefer YouTube? We have a channel!