Artichoke Jalapeno Dip; Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Sour Cream and Mayo combine with flavourful marinated Artichokes and spicy Jalapeno in this amazing dip. What’s not to like?
You may have to make a quick trip to the store for some marinated Artichokes, and fresh Jalapeno’s, but it will be worth it, absolutely no doubt.
The good news is that the remainder of the ingredients are in your fridge already and this Artichoke Jalapeno Dip is a cinch to make.
It’s so easy that I try to always have Artichokes on hand as well as canned chopped green chilies which can be substituted if I have to make something at the last minute.
The kick from the Jalapeno’s is offset by the coolness of the sour cream and cream cheese however the marinated artichokes add a little extra pop of flavour. I like to serve this dip with mini pita’s or naan cut into pieces. Cut vegetables are a good option as well.
This adorable chip dip set is perfect for Thanksgiving! It comes from Amazon, and if you decide to order it, I will earn a few cents commission. Thanks for supporting my Coffee Habit… It helps me to bring you more great recipes here at Love on a Plate.
If you want more great recipes join our Facebook Group; Love on a Plate.
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- Artichoke jalapeno dip
- 1 12 oz jar chopped artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese room temp
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. garlic lime seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. diced jalapeños seeds removed
- Place artichokes, garlic, and jalapeños into the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add in parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream.
- Add salt, pepper, lime juice, and lime seasoning.
- Pulse until everything blends.
- Make sure to leave the dip slightly chunky.
- Spoon dip into bowl and garnish with more jalapeños.