Everything bagel seasoning makes these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders simple but satisfying!
Grab your favorite Everything seasoning and some chicken tenders, heat up the air fryer (I use the Instant Pot Vortex Plus), and you’ve got crispy, juicy, full flavored chicken tenders in just 10 minutes. Everyone is going to love these, and they happen to be Keto friendly too!
Enjoy eating these chicken tenders with a dipping sauce of your choosing, or slice them into pieces, and turn a regular salad into something more filling. Great for lunch or a light dinner. They also make a healthy kid friendly snack that is great cold or re-heated.
How do you cook chicken tenders in the air fryer?
Good news, it’s super simple to cook chicken tenders in the air fryer, and while I’ve seasoned mine with Everything Bagel seasoning, you can certainly change the flavours using any homemade or store bought seasoning mix that you and your family enjoy.
- Prepare your chicken tenders, removing any skin or fat
- Lightly coat in oil
- Coat with your choice of seasoning
- Air Fry until done
Air Fryer Everything Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders *see note
- 1/2 cup EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING'
- Spray Olive oil
- Lay the chicken tenders out on Parchment paper, or waxed paper, and spray them with the Olive oil.
- Sprinkle the Everything Bagel seasoning on each chicken tender, on both sides, and place the tenders in the air fryer for 12 minutes, turning half way through the cooking time.
- When the tenders are done, remove them from the air fryer, and serve.
Do you find yourself asking “What’s for Dinner”? We have the Answer! 30 Day Meal Planning Challenge which uses my unique Pick and Choose Meal Planning system. With the printable inspiration sheet, you aren’t committed to specific recipes. Instead you get prompts that help you stay inspired to keep Meal Planning.
Pick and Choose from categories, and use our recommended recipes along with your own.
Join our Love on a Plate Facebook community to make sure you never miss out on any of the new recipes. Watch our Quick Cook Videos, get Meal Planning Tips, and fabulous recipes you’re going to love. Prefer YouTube? We have a channel!