Keto doesn’t have to be boring!
This flavorful Keto Garlic Cauliflower mash pairs well with a wide range of beef, pork, chicken, and plant-based entrees. Plus, it comes together in under 30 minutes, so it is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to get a healthy dinner on the table without too much fuss.
Now don’t think just because this is a Keto friendly recipe that it won’t be good. Honestly, this Keto Garlic Cauliflower Mash is infused with garlic, cooked until tender and pureed until smooth.
Often used as a low carb replacement for mashed potatoes, this is a twist on the traditional Cauliflower mash you’ll be making again and again.
A flexible recipe;
While you can definitely use this Keto Garlic Cauliflower Mash to simply replace mashed potatoes as a side dish, it’s also really flexible and can be used to replace rice or noodles in many dishes.
- Topping on Shepherds Pie
- Top with Braised Short Ribs
- Replace rice and serve with Curry
- Use instead of prepared soft Polenta
- Top with BBQ Shrimp (think Shrimp & Grits)
- Use leftovers to make Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Turn leftovers into a Cauliflower bake, topped with bacon & cheese
Once you try this recipe for Keto Garlic Cauliflower Mash, you’ll be surprised how often you want to make it, and how easily you can adapt other recipes to use it in.
What goes well with Keto Cauliflower Mash?
Keto Garlic Cauliflower Mash
- 1 medium cauliflower florets only
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp fresh chives chopped
- Place the cauliflower florets and the garlic cloves into a steamer basket set over a pot of gently boiling water. Cover and steam until the cauliflower is fork-tender, around 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor or blender and add the olive oil, almond milk, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the seasonings, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with fresh chives before serving. Enjoy!
Want more great recipes?
For more great recipes, meal plans, LIVE streamed Quick Cook and Meal Prep Video’s plus so much more, join the Love on a Plate community now. We also have a YouTube channel, that’s new but growing, I’d love it if you would subscribe!
Catch one of our Popular Quick Cook Videos below, we’re making Mississippi Sloppy Joe Melts! Oh, yes, we are!
Don’t forget to Share!
Share the recipe, share feedback, we LOVE comments and reviews, post a picture to our Facebook Group or tag us on IG @loveonaplate.ca